Hi, I’m Nic Boyle and I’m a professional coach and business leader.
In all kinds of Coaching or Business Support, one thing that is fundamentally key to a successful relationship is Trust. Trust is built on the fact that you know someone has the ability to support you, the experience to add value and works in a way that promotes confidence, and very importantly, confidentiality. So I will share with you why you can trust me and why I have the experience to help you.
I am fully accredited with the Association for Coaching as a Professional Executive Coach – this qualification allows me to support both Business and Leadership coaching, but also Executive coaching.
I have completed over 2000 hours of Coaching in the last 5 years alone.
My career has incorporated Leadership, Sales (both Retail, Business and Corporate), Service and even specialised knowledge in particular industries.
I have worked across the UK and in South Africa.
I have also studied with Damelin College in Johannesburg, the University of South Africa in Pretoria as well as the Harvard Business School.
My qualifications include:
- Professional Executive Coach with the Association for Coaching
- Chartered Banker status through the Chartered Banker Institute
- Practitioner in Emotional Intelligence through MHS and the Psychological Consultancy
- Certified Professional in Agile Coaching specialised in Leadership Mindset and Behaviours
- Senior Manager Programme in Strategy and Service Excellence through Harvard Business School